Friday, May 25, 2012

  Reading 25 Reflection;

Have your thoughts or attitude towards reading changed?
-        My thoughts about reading just feel more organized and aware.
What do you do differently?.
-        I now stop and talk  to the text.   
-        I identify the main point and supports
-        I’m aware of what I  am reading
-        I feel that I learned how to break down my reading
Next, think about what type of reader you were 15 weeks ago.
    -        I had no comprehension
-        I couldn’t identify with the parts of  reading.
-        Could not read then  tell you what I really read
-        I had not even heard of the term “talk to the text.”
Now when you read an article, book or paragraph, what do you do differently?
-        I dissect the reading material
Finally, please share how you feel about you experience in Reading 25
-        I loved the exercise and the delivery of the lesson, you Professor Burrus are truly awesome with your teaching skills.
-        I look forward to the other future reading classes like text book reading, I will be registering for that curriculum.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your reflections and your compliments. I am inspired by the success stories of my students. You were a committed student and I know you will do well in the future. Never quite! I hope to see you in one of the new reading courses next spring. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete